There is nothing to explain why getting a job is such an important part of everyone’s career and life. Everyone desires a job of his or her type. Nowadays growth in population has lead to increase in job opportunities too.
Oil India Limited (OIL) is the second largest hydrocarbon exploration & production (E&P) Indian public sector company and operational headquarters in Duliajan, Assam, India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas of the Government of India. However, Company’s Corporate office located in Noida in New-Delhi-NCR region. OIL is engaged in the business of exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas, transportation of crude oil and production of liquid petroleum gas.
Oil India Limited, Assam Recruitment Notification 2015 for 7 Engineer Jobs. Recruitment details for this jobs has been provided below:-
Name of the Posts:
Instrumentation Engineer – 04 posts
Instrumentation Engineer (Drilling & Workover Rigs) – 03 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 07 Posts
The Candidate should be passed Graduation in Instrumentation/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from recognized Institution
Pay or Salary: The Pay Scale of Rs. 45,000/- and Accommodation Rs. 3,500/- Rs. 1,500/- Medical Allowance applicable
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
- Interview Date : 30-04-2015
- Venue: Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies, INTEGRA, Opposite PIBCO, Rukminigaon, GS Rd, Guwahati, Assam – 781022.
How to Apply Oil India Ltd Assam
Interested and eligible candidates can have to attend Walk in Interview with the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience Please see the interview venue places in Notification on 30-04-2015.
CSIR-Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute, popularly known as CSIR-CEERI, is a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. The foundation stone of the institute was laid on 21st September , 1953 by the then Prime Minister Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru. The actual R&D work started towards the end of 1958. The Institute (CSIR-CEERI) has since blossomed into a center of excellence for development of technology and for advanced research in electronics.
Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute invites Applications for the post of 36 Scientist/senior Scientist and Principal Scientist/Senior Principal Scientist in Pilani. Recruitment details has been provided below:-
Name of the Posts:
- Scientist/Senior Scientist – 33 Posts
- Principal Scientist/Senior Principal Scientist – 03 Posts
No of Posts: 36 Posts
Pay Scale :
- Scientist/Senior Scientist – Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 6,600/7,600/-
- Principal Scientist/Senior Principal Scientist – Rs. 37,400-67,000/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 8,700/8,900/-
Educational Qualification :
- Scientist/Senior Scientist : M.E./M.Tech or Ph.D in Engineering.3 Years Experience for senior scientist
- Principal Scientist/Senior Principal Scientist : M.E./M.Tech or Ph.D in Engineering.3 Years experience for Senior Principal Scientist.
Age Limit :
- Scientist/Senior Scientist : 32/37 Years
- Principal Scientist/Senior Principal Scientist : 45/50 Years
Last Date For Submission Of Application : 28.04.2015
How to Apply at CEERI
Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with attested photocopy of certificates relating to Date of Birth, educational qualifications, experience and Caste certificates send to “The Administrative Officer, CSIR- Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute, Pilani-333031 Rajasthan” on or before 28.04.2015. Advertisement Link: http://www.ceeri.res.in/recr/2015/Advt_No_02_GrIV_Eng_27032015.pdf
During pre-independence period, the postal establishment of Orissa was a part of the combined Bengal, Bihar & Orissa Postal Circle headed by a Director of Postal &Telegraphs with the headquarters at calcutta. Odisha Postal Circle Bhubaneswar is recruiting application for the Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak in Postal Divisions/RMS Divisions in Odisha Postal Circle posts. Recruitment Details has been provided below:-
Name of the Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster (GDS BPM)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Carrier (GDS MC)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Deliverer (GDSMD)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Packer ( GDS Packer)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mailman (GDSMM)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Stamp Vendor (GDS Stamp Vendor)
No of Posts: 06 Posts
- Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster (GDS BPM) – Rs. 2745-50-4245/- Per month
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Carrier (GDS MC) – Rs. 2295-45-3695/- Per month
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Deliverer (GDSMD) – Rs. 2665-50-4165/- Per month
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Packer ( GDS Packer) – Rs. 2295-45-3695/- Per month
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mailman (GDSMM) – Rs. 2295-45-3695/- Per month
- Gramin Dak Sevak Stamp Vendor (GDS Stamp Vendor) – Rs. 2665-50- 4165/- Per month
Qualification: Senior Secondary/SSC Examination pass conducted by any board of school education in India./Basic computer training (60 days) certificate from a recognized Computer Training Institution
Max Age: 18-30 years
Mode of Selection:
- Part-A –Subject of Mathematics 50 marks/50 questions
- Part-B (I) –Subject of English 25 marks/25 questions
- Part-B (II) – Regional Language- Odisha 25 marks/25 questions 40% marks for OC, 33 marks for SC/ST and 37 marks for OBC candidates.
Application Fee : Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- for all categories and GEN/OBC categories – Rs. 400/-.
- Opening date of Online Application : 15/April/2015
- Closing date of Online Registration : 14/May/2015
- Last date for Payment of Fees : 18/May/2015
How to Apply at Odisha Postal Circle
Interested candidates can apply online at: http://220.127.116.11/indpostgdsoreg/frmjobdetails.aspx
In realization of the need for training better quality technicians to meet the large scale industrialization of the country, the ministry of Human Resource Development (the then Ministry of Education), Government of India established four Regional Technical Teachers’ Training Institutes (now National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, NITTTR at Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai and Kolkata in 1967. The Institute at Chandigarh is one of these four NITTTRs, started in collaboration with Royal Netherlands Government (up to 1974).
NITTTR (National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research) is invited application for the Recruitment of 09 Associate Professor posts. Check some of the main details like last date, age, qualification, eligibility etc. below:-
Name of the Posts: Associate Professor
- Electrical Engg – 02
- Electronics & Communication Engg – 03
- Applied Science – 01
- Entrepreneurship Development & Industrial Coordination – 01
- Curriculum Development Centre – 01
- Media Centre – 01
No of Posts: 09 Posts
- Electrical Engg – M.Tech/ME in Electrical/Electronics & Communication Engg. with 60% marks merit with 5 years experience in teaching/research/ industry
Electronics & Communication Engg – Same as above
- Applied Science – Master Degree in Science (Physics) with marks merit with 5 years experience in teaching/ research/ industry
- Entrepreneurship Development & Industrial Coordination – Ph.D in Engg./Technology/Management any branch of Engg./ Engg. Education with 5 years experience in teaching/research/ industry
- Curriculum Development Centre – Same as above
- Media Centre – Bachelor/Master Degree, a minimum of 60% marks with 5 years experience in teaching/ research/ industry
Salary Scale: Pay of Rs. 37,400-67,000/- + AGP Rs. 9,000/- Per Month
Last Date for Submission of Application: 15/May/2015
How to Apply at NITTTR
Aspirants may have to fill up Application Form with all respect details of the Application, affixed latest passport color photograph send to “National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, sector-26, Chandigarh-160019” on or before 15 May 2015. For More Details click here http://www.nitttrchd.ac.in/
The University of Kerala, formerly the University of Travancore, is an affiliating university located in Trivandrum in the state of Kerala, India. University of Kerala invites application for the post of Data Entry Operators on daily wages. Candidates may apply before 25 April 2015. Recruitment details has been mentioned below:-
Name of the Posts: Data Entry Operators
No of Vacancy : Not Specified
Pay Scale: Daily wages
Educational Qualification: Undergraduate Degree with First Class in any discipline and PGDCA of not less than one year duration recognized by the Govt.of Kerala for purpose of employment.
Age Limit: 36 years as on 01.04.2015
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 60/- through Demand Draft in favour of the Finance Officer, University of Kerala drawn at SBT/SBI/ Co-operative Banks.
Last Date of Submission of Application: 25.04.2015
How to Apply at Kerala University
Interested candidates may Apply in prescribed application form along with the copies of the relevant certificates in proof of age, Community, qualification etc. along with mark lists and copies for the fee remittance Chalan/ Draft send to the “Registrar, University of Kerala, University Buildings Thiruvananthapuram” on or before 25.04.2015. To more regarding this posts then click on the Ad-Notification Link http://www.keralauniversity.ac.in/images/Jobs/deo_notification_2015_.pdf
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, CIMFR is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, an autonomous body and India’s largest research and development organization. Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) is invites application for the posts of 25 Project Assistant Level I, II. Aspirant may come for Walk-in-Interview 22 & 23 April 2015.
Name Of the Posts:
- Project Assistant Level I – 15 Posts
- Project Assistant Level II – 10 Posts
No. of Posts: 25 Posts
- Project Assistant Level I : BSc with one subject as Chemistry/Geology/Physics OR Diploma in Mining/Geology/Chemical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering.
- Project Assistant Level II : BE/B-Tech in Mining/Geology/Chemical/Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/Electronic/ Computer with 55% marks.
- Project Assistant Level I – Pay Scale : Rs. 9,000/- (Per Month)
- Project Assistant Level II – Pay Scale : Rs. 13,000/- (Per Month)
- Project Assistant Level I : 18 to 25 years as on 22.04.2015
- Project Assistant Level II : 18 to 28 years as on 23.04.2015
- Interview Date & Time: 22 & 23 April 2015 at 9.00 AM to 11 AM
- Venue: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826001, Jharkhand, India.
How to Apply at CIMFR
Interested candidates can appear for Interview along with Application in plain paper all details with self attested copies of Education qualification and photograph enclosed with application at the time of Interview. Get more details here http://www.cimfr.nic.in/Project%20Assistant_RU-06.pdf
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is invited application for the various posts in various Government of India Ministries and Departments Recruitment. The Details of that posts has been furnished below:-
Name of the Posts:
- Live Stock Officer – 1
- Junior Scientific Officer (Bio-Chemistry) – 1
- Associate Bacteriologist – 1
- Additional Law Officer – 1
- Assistant Directors (Grade-II) (Electrical) 05
- Assistant Director (Grade-II) (Electronics) – 1
- Drugs Inspectors – 07
No of Posts: 17 Posts
- Live Stock Officer – Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with Animal Science from a recognised University
- Junior Scientific Officer (Bio-Chemistry) – Post Graduate degree in Chemistry with specialisation in Biochemistry from a recognised University or equivalent
- Associate Bacteriologist – M. Sc Degree in Bacteriology or Bio-chemistry or Micro-biology of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Additional Law Officer – A person shall not be eligible for appointment to a duty post in Grade II, unless he/she holds a Degree in Law of a recognised University or equivalent and unless he/she has been a member of a State Judicial Service for a period of not less than thirteen years
- Assistant Directors (Grade-II) (Electrical) – Two years experience in supervisory capacity in a technical / industrial unit in production of light electrical machinery and appliances, testing/inspection of electrical engineering products or experience in Promotion of small scale industries in areas of entrepreneurship development and quality control.
- Assistant Director (Grade-II) (Electronics) – Two years experience in supervisory capacity in a technical/industrial unit in development and production of electronic components, equipments and instruments, testing / inspection of Electronics Engineering products or experience in promotion of small scale industries in area of entrepreneurship development and quality control.
- Drugs Inspectors – Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or in Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law.
- Live Stock Officer – Rs. 9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay)
- Junior Scientific Officer (Bio-Chemistry) – Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay)
- Associate Bacteriologist – Rs. 9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,800 (Grade Pay)
- Additional Law Officer – Rs. 37,400-67,000 (PB-4) + Rs. 8,700 (Grade Pay)
- Assistant Directors (Grade-II) (Electrical) – Rs. 9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay)
- Assistant Director (Grade-II) (Electronics) – Rs. 9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay)
- Drugs Inspectors – Rs. 9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,800 (Grade Pay)
Age Limits: The age should be between 30-40 years. The age relaxation will be admissible.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
Last Date of Submit Application: 30/April/2015
How to Apply at UPSC
Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Chhattisgarh emerged as a new state on the map of India on 1st November 2000 & this is how old the history of the Chhattisgarh Police as a separate entity is. Traditionally, Chhattisgarh has been a very peaceful tribal belt. However, the upsurge of Naxalism in the hilly and difficult terrain of the State poses a big challenge to the enforcement & development agencies today.
CG Constable GD Recruitment 2015 has invited application for 1781 vacancies. Recruitment Details for this post is mentioned below:-
Name of Posts: Chhattisgarh Police
No of Posts: 1781 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates Age limit should be in between 18 years to 28 years as on 1st January 2015.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have qualified 12th standard/10th standard or higher secondary or its equivalent from recognized Institute/University.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- as grade pay.
Selection Process: will be made on Physical Test, Written Test, Verification of Original Documents & Medical Examination
Application fee: General and OBC candidate have to pay Rs. 200/- and reserved candidate have to pay 125/-
- Opening Dates for Applying Online: 10/April/2015
- Last Date for Applying Online: 20/April/2015
How to Apply at Chhattisgarh Police
Interested candidates may have to apply on through their official website at www.cgpolice.gov.in
The Securities and Exchange Board of India was enacted on April 12, 1992 in accordance with the provisions of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992. SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) for the Recruitment has invited of 11 Assistant General Manager & Assistant Manager/ Manager posts.
Recruitment details of SEBI has been provided below:-
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Manager/Manager : 06 posts
- Assistant General Manager : 05 posts
No of Posts: 11 Posts
- Assistant Manager/Manager – Post Graduation in in Economics/Commerce or MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 55% marks aggregation/CA/ICWA/CFA Examination pass./Must be Employed in Govt. Department/Public Sectors (Income Tax/Customs/Central Excise/Service Tax/Public Sector Banks).
- Assistant General Manager – Post Graduation in in Economics/Commerce or MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 55% marks aggregation/CA/ICWA/CFA Examination pass./Must be Employed in Govt. Department/Public Sectors (Income Tax/Customs/Central Excise/Service Tax/Public Sector Banks).
- Assistant Manager/Manager – Rs. 21,000-1000(9)-30,000-EB-1000(2)-32,000 36,400/- Per Month
- Assistant General Manager – Rs. 28,350 – 1000 (5) – 33,350 – 1150 (4) 1150 (3) – 41,400/ Per Month
Mode of Selection: will be Interview marks only.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 14/April/2015
How to Apply at SEBI
Interested candidates may find or filled all respect details of the Application, affixed latest passport color photograph send to “Chief General Manager (HRD), Securities and Exchange Board of India Plot No.C4-A, “G” Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051” on or before 14 April 2015. Find More Details here http://www.sebi.gov.in/cms/sebi_data/commondocs/Deputation_ABC2015_p.pdf