Introduction about the job:
Army public school (APS) invites applications from the eligible Indian nationals for the various posts of Teachers. Selections are purely depending on the performance of the candidates in the interview. The upper age limit is provided as per the rules of CBSE & AWES HQ. Relaxations and reservations are not mentioned by the organizations. Any kind of allowances will not be provided to the candidates for attending the interview. Interested eligible candidates may submit their applications in prescribed format along with corresponding testimonials directly on 20th March 2012 for the post of TGT, 21st March 2012 for the post of PGT and 19th March 2012 for remaining posts.
Vacancies and Pay scale:
- Numbers of vacancies are not mentioned.
- Pay scale for all the posts will be given as per the norms of CBSE & AWES HQ.
About the Organization:
Army public school (APS) was started in the year 1953. The main campus of Army Public School is locates at New Delhi. APS is governed by the Army welfare Education Society (AWES). Army officers having Brigadier rank are appointed as chairperson of the APS. APS is started with the motto to imparting valuable education to the children of the Army officers. It has 49 Public schools across the nation under its control. The Main campus of APS is located at New Delhi. All Army Public School (APS) gets affiliation under Central Board of Senior Secondary Education (CBSE). Preference will be given to the children of the Army personals in the admission process to the schools.
Age limit and relaxations:
- The maximum age limit is applicable for the candidates as per the rules of CBSE & AWES HQ.
Education Qualification & eligibility:
- PGTs: MA/ M. Sc/ PG in Relevant Subjects – with relevant experience
- TGTs: BA/ B. Sc in Relevant Subjects.
- Primary Teachers: BA/ B.SC
- Activity Teachers: BA/ B.sc in relevant subjects.
- Physical Education: BP. Ed
- Administrative Officer: Ex-Army Officer, Lt Col/ Col
- Lower Division Clerk: Ex-Servicemen/ BA/ B. Sc -with Knowledge in accounting.
- School Counsellor: BA with Psychology or Graduate/ Diploma in Counseling.
- Computer Operator: Diploma in Computer science –With knowledge of MS office.
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the interview.
- Interested eligible candidates should appear in the walking Interview along with applications and copies of necessary testimonials on 20th March 2012 for the post of TGT, 21st March 2012 for the post of PGT and 19th March 2012 for remaining Posts at:
Army Public School,
Daulat Singh Marg,
For further details go through here.